Racket:Next provides all of the actual racquet play of conventional racquet sports, except conventional serves.
It also provides an intense lower body workout because of the relentless 360 degree movement necessary to contact the ball and to aim effectively at the constantly changing target array.
Other differences are:
1. Play is continuous, with no ball pick-ups or pauses between points.
2. There is no running or diving, for obvious reasons.
3. As referenced above, the target picture is always changing, in response to the players efficiency and accuracy.
4. Racket:Next can be played FULL OUT anywhere there is a two or three meter circle… ANYWHERE.
5. The VR headset and controllers are the ONLY equipment the player will EVER need.
6. There are no fees or access costs [commutes, etc.] whatsoever.